We understand your concerns regarding safety while vacationing. Hotel Rio Perdido joins you in taking the necessary precautions to ease your level of comfort in making your stay with us as safe as possible. We are fortunate to have a 600-acre property that easily allows for distancing. Thirty separate bungalows dot the property. Each individual bungalow is independent of the others, giving you both privacy and the ability to maintain safe space.
Walk our peerless trails, explore our thermal river, and discover natural thermal pools along the way. Choose your own private pod for yoga. Hop on one of our mountain bikes and go exploring. There is never a lack of space to roam free in this mystical wonderland provided by Mother Nature.
When it is time to come together, we have diligently worked to make your safety a priority. We are vigilant in our commitment to your comfort and safety. Hotel Rio Perdido has developed our own Covid-19 protocols based on the guidelines as set forth by the Costa Rican Ministry of Health. We intend to keep everyone out of harm’s way, in every manner possible. Our Initiatives include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Control of property capacity.
- Temperature taken for anyone entering the property
- Hand washing and disinfection stations in multiple areas
- Mandatory use of a mask by every member of the staff
- Routine cleaning of surfaces
- Table arrangement in the restaurant to ensure social distancing at all times
- Dining service by reservation only
- Menu digitization with QR code
- Activities are scheduled with your comfort zone taken into account within your own social bubble and strictly abided by