View Larger Map
Airport - hotel transfers, private driver, airport pickup, luggage assistance, water, point to point transfers & tours, on site coordination & ground handling, 24/7 availability, insured fleet with national and international coverage, english speaking drivers, coordination/escort personnel, Wi-Fi internet, customized beverages, chilled towels.
Time: 1hour 15 minutes.
|Liberia - Rio Perdido one way Lexus (4 pax)||Upon request|
|Liberia - Rio Perdido one way Expedition (4 pax)||$140|
|Liberia - Rio Perdido one way Prado (4 pax)||$125|
|Liberia - Rio Perdido one way Hiace (7 pax)||$150|
|Liberia - Rio Perdido one way Coaster (15 pax)||$185|
Amazing transfer with the sky view of Guanacaste.
Time: 20 minutes.
|Liberia - Rio Perdido one way||$844|
HOW TO GET HERE
- Bagaces is off Highway 1 (The Panamerican Highway), 20km north of Cañas and 25km south of Liberia.
- From Bagaces, head north for 14km, towards Guayabo and the Miravalles Volcano, and make a right at Torno.
- Drive 4km towards Fortuna de Bagaces and make a right.
- Drive 2km through San Bernardo and finally make another right and take the gravel road south for less than 4km.
There are many road signs with white text on a brown background, from Bagaces, all the way to Rio Perdido.
- The WAZE app on smartphones with connectivity.
- GPS devices with up-to-date maps of Costa Rica
- Rio Perdido is about 60km (40 miles) from the Liberia International Airport (LIR).
- The drive from LIR takes about 1hr, under normal traffic conditions.
- Heliport GPS coordinates:
(N 10 35'54.2", W 085 11'53.4")
- People along the way are always willing to guide and help!